Tier 1 & Dependant Visa

The UK Work Visa categories are designed to attract professionals from all industries to occupy key positions. Many UK Work visas allow for extended visa options which can lead to permanent residence.

There are 2 main types of visa that give the right to work in the UK, both of which come under the UK Points Based System: 

Tier 1 Visa - UK HSMP

The Tier 1 General Visa is a replacement for the previous Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP). This visa gives the individual the right to work without the employer needing to sponsor the work permit. This has the advantage of giving the Tier 1 Visa holder freedom of movement in the job market, including the right to establish a business or work on a freelance basis. 

Equally, the employer of a Tier 1 Visa holder does not need to register with the Home Office and is not subject to audits by the Home Office as a consequence of employing a non-EEA national.

Tier 2 Visa - UK Work Permit

Tier 2 Visas are issued for those holding a Certificate of Sponsorship. This is similar to the old Work Permit system where a Work Permit would be issued and the individual would then apply for Entry Clearance or Further Leave to Remain. 

The main difference between the Tier 2 category of the Points Based System and the old Work Permit system is that the employer must register with the Home Office and is then responsible for issuing their own Certificate of Sponsorship (Work Permit). The employer must do this correctly - failure to do so could result in fines and the potential revocation of previously approved Tier 2 Visas (work permits). 

If you are the employer, have selected your prospective employee and would like us to assist with your work permit application or you are an individual that has been offered employment by a UK employer then please contact us. 

Do I qualify ?
To know more kindly fill up the Enquiry Form.

Assessment Form

Website Designed & Maintained by seedcore group