Parent Visa

Extended families are encouraged in Canada! Under the Family Visa category, the Parental and Grandparental visa, Canadian citizens and permanent residents who are living in Canada can apply to sponsor their parents and grandparents.

Applicants are required to show their relationship with their Canadian children and grandchildren. The Canadian sponsor(s) must also be willing to live in Canada with the applicant(s) and must be capable of supporting them financially without accessing public funds. Once granted, the applicant(s) will be given permanent residence and the right to join their Canadian children and grandchildren in Canada.

Do I qualify for Parent Visa to Canada?
To know more kindly fill up the Enquiry Form.

Assessment Form

Website Designed & Maintained by seedcore group